1) To manage product ratings, go to Catalog...
2) ...then Reviews and Ratings... and click Manage Ratings
This is where you can view all of the ratings for products
3) To add a new rating, click this button
4) Enter a title for the new rating
5) Select where you want the rating to be visible
6) Click Save Rating
The rating has been saved
7) To manage customer reviews, go to Catalog...
8) ...then Reviews and Ratings...
9) ...Customer Reviews... and select Pending Reviews
When a customer writes a review for a product, it will show up below until you approve it
10) Click on the review to see more information
This page will show you the name of the product reviewed, who reviewed it, information about the rating, and details about the review
11) Approve a review by selecting the option from the menu
12) Click Save Review
The review has been saved and will now show up on the product page
13) To view all customer reviews, go to Catalog...
14) ...Reviews and Ratings...
15) ...Customer Reviews... and select All Reviews
This page will show all customer reviews regardless of their status
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to manage ratings and reviews in Magento Commerce